Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dip is great for those Sunday afternoon football games or anytime you have friends and family over to visit. Quick and easy - my bywords when it comes to cooking for company.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa (whatever heat you prefer)
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every minute until smooth and heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I had everything to make this on hand so I just jumped right in. I added some fresh hot pepper cause I like it really hot. Very good, easy dip. Pretty too!
What a great tasting dip! So easy to put together. Just add tortilla chips & you have a great appetizer with minimum effort. I used the medium salsa and it was perfect for us. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Simple to make and great flavor. The black beans are a nice touch...they change it from just another cream cheese/salsa dip into something unique. I'm sure this will become a staple.