- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peas and carrots, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 0.25 (1 lb) package Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 9x13" casserole dish.
- Bring rice and broth to a boil in a pot. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir the peas and carrots into the rice. Cover, and continue cooking 5 minutes. Stir in half of the cheese and transfer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and the crushed crackers.
- Bake 40 minutes in preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.