Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
A very easy side dish that tastes awesome!Great with a ham dinner. You won't miss the sour cream or canned soup from the other hash brown casserole recipes
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place frozen hash browns in a buttered 9x13-inch pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine half and half, butter and cheese cubes, stirring until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth.
- Pour over the frozen hash browns, making sure all the sauce is incorporated into the potatoes.
- Let stand at room temperature for one hour.
- Bake, uncovered for one hour until potatoes are lightly browned and bubbly.