- 2 lbs idaho potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup snipped chives (fresh)
- 1⁄4 minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2-quart rectangular or oval baking dish about 14x8x2 inches.
- Overlap one-third of potato slices in one layer in baking dish. Sprinkle with one-third of salt, pepper, chives and cheeses. Repeat layers two more times.
- Combine milk and garlic; pour over potato layers.
- Bake 1 – 1hr 25mins or until potatoes are tender and golden brown and liquid is absorbed.