Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, quick, but tasty finger food
Make and share this Cheesy Pesto Twists recipe from Food.com.
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce, store bought or home made
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Place one sheet of pastry on counter.
- Spread with pesto and sprinkle on cheeses.
- Place second sheet of pastry on top and press firmly to seal.
- Cut into 2cm strips.
- Twist each strip 2 or 3 times& place on greased oven tray.
- Bake at 220C 10mins or until golden.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
Very quick and easy to make, and turns out very attractively. I used extra cheese and added a little garlic salt, for very flavoursome twists! Most of them were eaten before they had even properly cooled down, I'll be making these again, and doubling the recipe next time! Thanks for a lovely recipe, MrsS!
Great easy recipe, I used a basil cashew and parmesan pesto, and cut down a bit on the shredded parmesan. Great easy and quick finger food to serve with drinks. Thanks MrsSPhoenix.
Great recipe. I used a lovely pesto sauce that I bought at the markets. Great with a drink after a hot day. Thanks for sharing.