1/4 Photos of Cheesy Kohlrabi
This is a Good Housekeeping recipe and is posted by request. I've never made it so let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, in 1 inch of boiling water heat kohlrabi and salt to boiling.
- 2Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile in a 3 quart saucepan over low heat, into hot butter, stir flour until smooth.
- 5Gradually add undiluted chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted and smooth.
- 7Add kohlrabi and cook until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with the mixture with allspice, then garnish with the chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Kohlrabi
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: