1/4 Photos of Cheesy Kohlrabi
This is a Good Housekeeping recipe and is posted by request. I've never made it so let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, in 1 inch of boiling water heat kohlrabi and salt to boiling.
- 2Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile in a 3 quart saucepan over low heat, into hot butter, stir flour until smooth.
- 5Gradually add undiluted chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted and smooth.
- 7Add kohlrabi and cook until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with the mixture with allspice, then garnish with the chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Kohlrabi
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: