Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Carbs, cheese, and garlic...does it get any better?
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fast rising yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In large bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, & yeast.
- In separate bowl, combine water & oil. Add to flour mixture. Mix by hand to form soft dough (add extra flour as needed).
- Knead on floured bread board for 2 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease evenly. Cover with towel and let rise in warm place 20 minutes.
- Punch dough down & place on greased pizza pan. Pat down to cover pan.
- In small bowl, mix salad dressing, garlic, oregano, pepper, and parmesan.
- Brush dressing mixture over top of dough.
- Sprinkle with mozarella.
- Bake at 450F for 14-18 minutes until golden brown.