Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My MIL gave me this very easy, and very yummy comfort food recipe. My family really enjoys this, goes well with just about anything!
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cheese-cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray first, then mix all ingredients into a very large bowl, and put into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour or till done.