Recipe by 8-BALL GIRL
Living near the Cheasapeake bay, my family eats a ton of seafood. I credit this recipe to my aunt whom made these on Thanksgiving. I made these for the first time for a football party and everyone enjoyed them.
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) container French's French fried onions
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat broiler.
- In a large bowl mix together crab meat and cheese whiz.
- Crunch up the French's Fried Onions, add into bowl, and mix with cheesy crab meat.
- Add in some Old Bay (your preference as to how much).
- Split English Muffins in half and set them on a large cookie sheet that can hold them all.
- Put the same amount of cheesy crab mix on each English Muffin half and spread evenly.
- Can sprinkly more Old Bay on top of Cheesy Crab muffin if you want.
- Put the cookie sheet into the oven to broil for 5 minutes or until the mixture starts to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!