Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This is a very flexible dish and can be adapted to what ever cheeses you c are to try with it. Comfort food at it's best.
Top Review by coleen114
I too feel that the garlic didn't cook long enough to mellow the flavor. It had a raw bite to it which overpowered the other flavors. I think next time I would use garlic powder. I also used parmesan flavored couscous.
- 1 (10 ounce) package instant couscous
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more if needed)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the couscous according to pack. Steam broccoli just till tender. Drain, and plunge into cold water to stop cooking and drain well. heat oven to 350. In a bowl, combine broccoli, coucous, carrots,olives,garlic,mayo,feta, cheddar. Mix well. Spoon into greased 1 1/2 qt dish. Top with cheese and paprika. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.