Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A slightly different take on the popular corn casserole.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces creamed corn
- 7 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake 45-55 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.