Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy meal and a kid pleaser!
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 English muffins, halves
- Combine cheese, chicken, chili peppers and cream cheese until blended.
- Place about 2 Tbls. of mixture on each muffin half.
- Place muffins halves on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts, about 15 minutes.
THESE ARE GREAT SANDWICHES ~ I used a sharp cheddar along with some shredded chicken breast that I had on hand & these went together in no time at all! These, along with a potato soup, & we had a very tasty lunch! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Lunchtime Sandwich theme in My-3-Chefs]