- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1⁄3 cups instant mashed potatoes (dry)
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth, onion and frozen broccoli to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in potatoes until well blended; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot and cheese is melted.