Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
FLAVOR GALORE AND CHEESY!!! The velveeta cheese along with the herb crouton topping sends this casserole to the top of the scale!!! A favorite comfort food in our family which has EASY preparation.
- 1 (14 ounce) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups herbed croutons (Pepperridge Farm)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a saucepan boil broccoli florets in salted water for 4 minutes and drain. Place in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter and then blend in flour. Stir milk in slowly. Add velveeta cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Pour over broccoli.
- Mix herb croutons with butter and water. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Delicious! Creamy, cheesy goodness topped with a crispy, buttery herbed topping. The guys gave it high praise and a big five stars.