Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple and delicious enchiladas.
Make and share this Cheesy Beef Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 453.59 g jar thick & chunky salsa (divided)
- 226.79 g packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- Brown meat; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1 cup salsa in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Place 1/4 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam-side down, on salsa.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
These were excellent. We had them for supper last night, and everyone liked them. My six year old daughter took one bite and her eyes almost popped out of her head ...she doesn't usually like spicy foods. But she ended up eating two! I think I over-filled the rolls, since I only ended up with 8. But they totally filled my 9x13 pan, so it worked out well.
These were delicious! I made the way listed here. I also made them using shredded chicken instead of beef and adding 8 oz sour cream to the filling. Also very yummy. This is one of my favorite recipes to make because I always have the ingredients on hand and its so easy to make.
Fast and easy. Good recipe. I eyeballed everything, but i'm certain i used waaaaaayy more salsa than what the recipe calls for.