Recipe by DIryshe
Very simple and delicious enchiladas.
Top Review by Terri Newell
These were excellent. We had them for supper last night, and everyone liked them. My six year old daughter took one bite and her eyes almost popped out of her head ...she doesn't usually like spicy foods. But she ended up eating two! I think I over-filled the rolls, since I only ended up with 8. But they totally filled my 9x13 pan, so it worked out well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & chunky salsa (divided)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1 cup salsa in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Place 1/4 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam-side down, on salsa.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.