Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
Make and share this Cheesy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic juice
- 1⁄4 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a food processor.
- process on high until the texture is smooth.
- heat cheese in microwave until melted.
- add cheese to bean mixture and stir.
- serve with Fritos or corn tortillas.