Recipe by ReeLani
A nice easy bbq meal. Sometimes I use leftover, chopped up chicken in place of the ground beef. There aren't usually any leftovers!
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Tasty, easy and quick to put together. I used my own home made bourbon barbeque sauce and the only thing I did different was that I added a small crushed garlic clove, and some more parsley.
- 3 cups uncooked pasta (8oz I like rotelle)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta per package directions.
- Grease a 2-qt casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Drain meat and mix with all other ingredients except 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour meat mixture into casserole dish.
- Top with the 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes or'til hot and bubbly.