- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion, and pepper in bowl. Separate crescent rolls into 2 rectangles; place on a cutting board and pinch the seams together. Spread cheese mixture on each rectangle. Roll up, starting on the longest side and seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place slices cut side down on flat baking stone. Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.