Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
These are from the Pampered Chef Recipes from the Heart Cookbook. They are best served warm.
- 24 small about 3-inch square wonton wrappers
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Press wonton wrappers into lightly greased mini-muffin cups.
- Pat artichoke hearts dry; chop and place in medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic; mix well. Stir in olives and bell pepper.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool in pan 2 minutes before carefully removing from pan.
- Serve warm.
These are the best appetizer ever. I have been making them for years. Everyone wants the recipe everytime I make them. They are so delicious you could eat a whole tray! The filling can be made ahead of time and the cups can be assembled last minute. I add some hot chopped peppers to mine for some bite. These are an elegant, classy appetizer and are a snap to make.
This is so easy to make filling ahead of time and bake as people arrive. I have had this recipe requested several times. Thank you for posting :)
What a yummy appetizer! Our company loved them and will have them again!