Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These yummy squares are wonderful topped with a variety of fruit toppings.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Have ready a 9 x 13 x 2 inch square baking pan that has been lined with aluminum foil across the bottom and up two opposite sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Graham Cracker Crust: In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Press mixture evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cheesecake Filling: With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the graham cracker base and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheesecake batter is just set.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours to make the squares easier to cut.
- To cut into squares - place on a cutting board, remove the foil, and with a sharp knife, cut into 2 inch squares.