Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When just a bite will do ya'.
Make and share this Cheesecake Nibblers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together brown sugar, flour, and nuts; stir in melted butter until all are blended.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture, but pat the remains in a greased 8" square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour mixture over baked crust, then sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then cut into 2-inch squares.