1/1 Photo of Cheesecake in the Jar
This is a different kind of dessert (and no cake). It is addictive as cheesecake is (for me). Can easily be made in advance and so easy to make. The goat cheese here is really something different. It adds a surprising flavour, which is balanced by the lime juice well. I suggest to use seedless grapes here, because you can leave them as they are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces yogurt
- 2 1/2 ounces caster sugar (siefted)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
White Grapes Sauce
- 1/2 lb white grapes (seedless)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 3/4 ounces sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, extact
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 20 amaretti (crumbled)
- 1For the sauce bring 2 tablespoons of water, sugar and white grapes to a boil. Cook for about 4 minutes over low heat. The grapes should only be soften.
- 2Remove the grapes from the liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 3Dissolve cornstarch in the remaining tablespoon of water and add to liquid stirring constantly and cook until sauce thickens (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- 4Remove from heat, add vanilla extract and stir. Add the white grapes and set aside to cool completely.
- 5Make the cheesecake cream. In the food processor or with handheld mixer, mix the two types of cheese and caster sugar until smooth and foamy.
- 6Add yogurt and lime juice and mix until combined.
- 7Assembling: Divide the white grapes sauce into four glasses. Top with the cheesecake cream and top each with 5 Amaretti (crumbled).
- 8NOTE: I suggest to make the white grapes sauce 1 day in advance. Keep it in the fridge until use.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake in the Jar
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: