Cheesecake for Breakfast (Omelette)
- In bowl mix eggs with sour cream and 1 tbsp sugar. Whisk for five minutes or use electric mixer on low for two minutes.
- Melt butter in a heavy 8-inch Teflon coated fry pan over lowest heat setting and add egg mixture.
- While eggs are cooking place cream cheese in bowl and warm in microwave for 45 seconds. check for warmth, must be warm but not hot. Microwaves vary, after 1st time segment if additional heating is needed use 15 second bursts.
- Add vanilla and rest of sugar to cream cheese and stir until well combined.
- Flip omelette by sliding onto plate, cover top with fry pan and invert, replace on heat until firm (about 30 seconds should do it).
- Top omelette with cream cheese mixture and then place fruit topping on top of cream cheese.
- Finish with whipped cream.
- Serve with your favorite toast buttered and topped with cinnamon sugar.