1/4 Photos of Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
The ULTIMATE NY style cheesecake!! Check out my How-To Video on this Recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GxZDXsnF0
My Private Note
8 or 9i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1For Crust grind up Graham Crackers in a food processor and mix in the melter Butter and Sugar.
- 2Pat Crumbs down into the bottom of a Spring Form Pan.
- 3If desired bake crust for 10-15min at 350 degrees before adding filling for a crisper crust.
- 4In a food processor or mixer place one 8-ounce package of the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, the cornstarch and mix till just combined.
- 5Beat in the remaining 3 packages of cream cheese.
- 6Add 1 1/3 cups of the sugar, the vanilla extract, heavy cream and mix till just combined.
- 7Blend in the eggs, one at a time, mixing just until the batter comes together.
- 8Pour filling over crust and bake about 1hr-1:15hr at 350 in a water bath.
- 9Let cool down for 1hr and then move to fridge for a MINIMUM or 4hrs or overnight.
- 10Check out my Instructional video on this recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GxZDXsnF0.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: