CHIPOTLE CHICKEN TORTILLa PIZZA
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or as needed)
- 4 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (or to taste)
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 12 black olives (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place tortillas on baking sheet. With a pastry brush, lightly brush each side of the tortilla with olive oil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, flipping over halfway through cooking time. The tortillas should be golden and crisp when done.
- Spread *Chipotle Mayo then top with peppers, onion, tomato and seasonings. Top with shredded chicken and then add cheeses, olives and basil. Bake tortilla pizza in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheeses have melted. Transfer to a cutting board, slice and serve.
- Note: The tortillas may be prepared to this point up to 3 days in advance. Cool completely, seal in a plastic bag, and refrigerate until ready to use. Spread with *Jack Daniel or regular BBQ sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.