Recipe by Baby Chevelle
This cheese cake is wonderful. It is easy to prepare and different than most. I have been making this for about 20 years, and cannot remember who gave me this recipe, but it sure got used a lot over the years, and I have given it out many times.
- 8 crescent rolls
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Press crescents into 13x9 pan on bottom and sides.
- Put cream cheese in bowl, pour in sour cream and mix with mixer.
- Put in sugar and mix, then vanilla and mix.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Pour mixture over crescents.
- Cook at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Cake will crack.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.