Recipe by Oster71
This is the best baked cheesecake recipe I own. It was given to me by a friend and it always gets rave reviews. Its simple and has a built in topping.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients and press into bottom of 9x4 spring form pan and set aside.
- Combine 1 cream cheese and 1 egg mix on low. Add rest of cream cheese and eggs. Increase speed to med. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until top is lightly browned).
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and condensed milk. Pour over cake.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool Completely.