Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the best baked cheesecake recipe I own. It was given to me by a friend and it always gets rave reviews. Its simple and has a built in topping.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients and press into bottom of 9x4 spring form pan and set aside.
- Combine 1 cream cheese and 1 egg mix on low. Add rest of cream cheese and eggs. Increase speed to med. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until top is lightly browned).
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and condensed milk. Pour over cake.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool Completely.
I made this for my mother's birthday and the whole family talked about it for weeks! They all loved this cheesecake, and have requested it quite a few times since. Thanks!
I love cheesecake, however this one was way too sweet, too rich. I fixed it for Thankgiving dinner and only 2 out of 12 people said they liked it. The rest of us thought it much too sweet for our tastes.