Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom used to make this for us at least once a week and now I make it for my family. Even my picky 2 year old loves it! It's easy and tasty!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 can mushroom pieces, and stems
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use chedder, but you can use any kind)
- paprika, to sprinkle on top
- In frying pan, brown ground chuck, onion, garlic and green pepper till brown.
- Stir in tomato sauce, green beans, and mushrooms into beef mixture.
- In ungreased pie pan (I use deep dish), lay crescent rolls in and press to form crust.
- Beat egg and add 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Pour on top of crust.
- Add beef mixture, then the other cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle top with Paprika and bake in 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.