Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it looks like a tasty, easy recipe for some no-frills comfort food. I found this on the back of a can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup. This is probably very kid-friendly and parents would be able to sneak in whatever veggies they want. This can also be made with ground turkey to save some extra calories and fat.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups medium pasta shells (uncooked)
- Cook beef in a large skillet until browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, broth, water, ketchup, and pasta.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often.