Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheap, easy, and quick to make-doesn't taste half bad, either!
Make and share this Cheeseburger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Saute onions and beef in skillet until browned-add oil if necessary.
- Drain beef well.
- Combine soup, beef and noodles-heat through and serve.
just a note..you might want to use some extra cheddar cheese soup--maybe 1 1/2 cans, or more to taste.