1/2 Photos of Cheeseburger Baked Potatoes
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
My family LOVES these! I have also sprinkled cooked, crumbled bacon atop of these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat garlic and olive oil in skillet, add ground beef. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain fat, add salt and pepper to taste. Scrub and prick potatoes. Bake at 400' for 1 hour or until done.
- 2When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice from the top of each potato, scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4" shell. Place the pulp in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 3Place the potato shells on a baking pan.
- 4Add milk and butter to pulp and beat until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Place into a storage bag, express air form bag and zip close. Cut a tip from the corner of the storage bag. Fill potatoes with cooked ground beef. Pipe potato mixture atop hamburger. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- 5Return to oven and bake at 400' for 10 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.8
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 36.3 g