Blt Egg Salad Croissant
A wonderful twist to egg salad - add cooked crumbled bacon and serve on a croissant with lettuce and tomato. Really good!
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, diced fine
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 4 split plain croissants
- lettuce leaf
- sliced tomatoes
- Mix together eggs, celery, mayonnaise and salt and pepper.
- Fold in bacon.
- Place 1/2 cup egg salad on each croissant half.
- Top with lettuce and tomato and replace top half of croissant.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
We loved this! My little boy (who is normally only interested in hot dogs and pb&j) said the "salad and bread" was delicious! BIG compliment from my little man! Plus, it was the perfect way to use up all those extra Easter eggs! I did as a PP suggested and used the smaller croissants, and they were just the right size. Thanks for a quick, simple, and delicious recipe!
I had some bacon to use up and did a search on this site and found this gem of a recipe. I served it as posted. I served it on croissants and also on low-carb tortilla shells as a wrap. I will use this as my egg salad recipe from now on. I served this along with recipe #153075, together it reminded me of summer time. Thank you for posting a wonderful recipe.