Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cheese tortellini
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated & divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Thinly sliced mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots & salt. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook 3-4 minutes until softened. Pour in wine and bring to a boil.
- Add cooked pasta. Lift from bottom of pan, mix for about 4 minutes until well mixed and hot. Add basil and 1/2 of the cheese. Toss briefly.
- Turn into serving bowl. Garnish with remaining cheese and ground pepper.