- 4 thick pork loin chops
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from chops and cook fat in large skillet over high heat until rendered.
- Remove and discard crisp bits.
- In rendered fat in pan, brown chops quickly.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 20 minutes, or until cooked through, turning once.
- Drain off any excess fat.
- Combine cheese and mustard to form paste.
- Spread evenly over each chop.
- Place tomato halves around chops and broil until cheese melts and tomatoes are heated through - about 5 minutes.