My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a medium skillet; add in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- 2Add in tomatoes; cook, stirring to break them up with the side of a spoon, until mixture is slightly reduced and thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, boil the cream in a medium saucepan, stirring and adjusting heat to prevent boiling over, until reduced by half.
- 4Add to the reduced tomato sauce; stir in the shrimp; simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in the basil; season with salt and pepper.
- 6Cook the ravioli in plenty of boiling salted water until tender; drain.
- 7Place on a platter or divide between 4 individual dishes and spoon sauce over pasta.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ravioli With Shrimp and Tomato-Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 183.6 mg
- Sodium 153.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: