Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve as the main course or with chicken breast. Original recipe from Buitoni, but of course, I've embelished a bit!
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 shallot, chopped (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 10 ounces alfredo sauce (bottled, or see Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin, pure (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 18 ounces cheese ravioli (refrigerated or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Place wine and shallots in saucepan and cook over medium heat, and cook until reduced down to about 1 tablespoon, stirring often, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in sauce, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and sage.
- Cooking until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare pasta according to directions, drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Stir reserved water into sauce and toss with pasta.