Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very popular with Caribbean children and a great way to get a few extra veggies in.
- 3 cups cheese, grated (sharp cheddar, or cheese of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk (optional)
- Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth, adding the milk if it is needed. You can use it right away, or chill for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend. Serve it on bread or crackers.
this is amazing ,the carrots really extend the cheese .check how hot your onion is for kids.try this one is great zwt9