Easy Mixed Cheese Sandwich Spread
photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip or 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup olives or 1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped
- Place all ingredients in a sturdy mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer, gradually going from low to high, and beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small (but growing to be very large) town in Oklahoma. I am currently a student, studying library science. I like to cook and eat, play the piano and violin, and train and play with my two dogs. I don't have a single favorite cookbook, but of the ones I use, I like BHG the most. Their recipes are usually very good. I would say my passion is learning new things--and traveling to new places. I also enjoy writing fiction. Some of my pet peeves are: 99% of the drivers in Oklahoma; people who don't take good care of their pets; people with NO TASTE; intellectual psychobabble nonsense; boring people; the list goes on forever!