1/3 Photos of Cheese 'n Onion Bread ( Bread Machine)
Savory and tender with a feather light texture. Great served with soup or as a sandwich. Can also be toasted. This recipe has become a favorite at our house. Recipe came from a Robin Hood cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups water, slightly warm
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups best for bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (best for bread works best if you have it on hand)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried dried leaf basil
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (or cubed small)
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1Loaf size is 11/2 lb/ 3 cup or 2lb/ 4 cup.
- 2Select loaf size.
- 3Add ingredients to machine according to manufactures directions.
- 4Select white cycle.
- 5Note: I add the ingredients as listed.
- 6I use the basic cycle for the black and decker ( all in one Machine).
- 711/2lb with a medium crust. Works great for me.( takes about a 3 hour cycle).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese 'n Onion Bread ( Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (777 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1765.1
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 3403.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 300.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 58.4 g