- cooking spray
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium flour tortillas, fat-free
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 7 x11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Squeeze thawed spinach to remove water.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of spinach mixture onto center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas, fold in ends and place side-by-side in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of Mexican cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until top is golden brown (approx. 10 minutes).