Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Originally from WW website
- cooking spray
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium flour tortillas, fat-free
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 7 x11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Squeeze thawed spinach to remove water.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of spinach mixture onto center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas, fold in ends and place side-by-side in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of Mexican cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until top is golden brown (approx. 10 minutes).
This sure tasted alot like Italian Manicotti. DH and I both missed the meat in the enchiladas. Also the dish needed to cook at least another 10 minutes it came out luke warm. Made for PAC Fall 07'. Thanks for posting Mama Rego.