Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not everyone knows what wedding soup is but I like mine with soft, spongy cheese croutons. This is an old Italian recipe handed down for generations. Try it, you'll love it! I like to use a combination of both cheeses.....
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 3⁄4 lb provolone cheese or 3⁄4 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased and floured jelly roll pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350*.
- When cool, cut into very small squares and serve in your soup.
- These freeze well in ziploc bags.