Cheese Bites With Jalapeno Jelly
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jelly
- Using a taut piece of dental floss, cut cream cheese into 24 pieces, and allow to soften.
- Separate each biscuit into thirds, making 3 rounds. Press biscuit rounds into bottom and up sides of 24 mini-muffin cups. Spoon about 1 teaspoons pepper jelly into center of each biscuit cup; top each with 1 cream cheese piece.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes or unti golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Can substiture Brie for cream cheese.