Recipe by riffraff
I am posting this recipe because it is my very favorite cheese ball ever. You are going to love it. Yes, the prep takes a little while but it is so worth it. Please follow directions carefully for success. Please do not do it with a processor as you want distinctive pieces of stuff. It is a very pretty cheese ball. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar cherries, finely chopped and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well and blotted very well
Directions See How It's Made
- The key to this cheese ball is the prep.
- After finely chopping each item, please blot well with paper towel.
- You must do this or you will have a cheese dip.
- Pay close attention to blotting the cherries or you will have very pink cheese ball.
- Mix well and form into a ball and chill overnight.
- Roll in chopped pecans if desired.
- This is the best cheese ball ever, promise.