1/2 Photos of Cheese Ball Maximus
24 hrs 30 mins
I am posting this recipe because it is my very favorite cheese ball ever. You are going to love it. Yes, the prep takes a little while but it is so worth it. Please follow directions carefully for success. Please do not do it with a processor as you want distinctive pieces of stuff. It is a very pretty cheese ball. Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar cherries, finely chopped and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well and blotted very well
- 1The key to this cheese ball is the prep.
- 2After finely chopping each item, please blot well with paper towel.
- 3You must do this or you will have a cheese dip.
- 4Pay close attention to blotting the cherries or you will have very pink cheese ball.
- 5Mix well and form into a ball and chill overnight.
- 6Roll in chopped pecans if desired.
- 7This is the best cheese ball ever, promise.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ball Maximus
Serving Size: 1 (753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1037.3
- Calories from Fat 706
- Total Fat 78.4 g
- Saturated Fat 43.9 g
- Cholesterol 249.9 mg
- Sodium 1094.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: