Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Cheesy and spicy muffins. Great to give as a gift with a recipe card attached, or to make for your family.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup cultured dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon dried shredded green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
To complete Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- For a nice gift, put the dry mix in a pretty container.
- Attach the recipe card with the follow directions, or just use the directions to make them for yourself:.
- “To mix, add 2 eggs, 1 1/2 cups water, and 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- Place the mix in a large bowl; make a well in center of mix. Combine the eggs, water, and oil. Add to dry ingredients. Stir just until moist. Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. Remove from pan immediately.”.