Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from England. It goes very well with baked potatoes and a salad.
Make and share this Cheese and Onion Flan recipe from Food.com.
- for crust: rub margarine into the flour and oatmeal and mix with the beaten egg.
- press the mixture into a round pie tin 8" in diameter and 2" deep for filling: chop the onion and cook in margarine for a few minutes.
- add the sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
- in a large bowl mix the beaten eggs, milk/juice, and cheese.
- add the onion mixture.
- pour the filling into the crust and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until the filling is set and golden-brown.