Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you love olives, you must try this hot dip. It is wonderful!
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups pimento stuffed olives, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ripe olives, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 small green onions, finely chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
- Place in an ungreased 1 qt.
- baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or thoroughly heated.
- Serve with Doritos, or corn chips, or crackers.
Miss Annie.....hope you dont mind that I used a weird combo of olives (brine cured, in the can, in the jar!) Everyone ate this up. Thought they would riot for more!!! Tried it a while ago but was tooo afraid then to post. As olive fiends....didn't last long! Thanks for the great recipe....next time I will triple it and wear protective clothing! LOL! Jill
This dip will surely please the olive lovers. The olive/cheese combination can't be beat and the onions give it just the right amount of zip. Everyone asked for the recipe and were shocked at how easy it is to prepare. Thanks for sharing, Miss Annie. This is a keeper for sure.
I reallly wanted to like this dip but there were a few things that kept me from rating it 5 stars. It very well could be my fault . The dip after heating was swimming in oil. I used sargento cheese an maybe that caused it. I drained nearly half of a cup. It tasted pretty good but I would half to find out a way to cut down of the oil.