1/1 Photo of Cheddar Tortilla Crisps With Citrus Salsa
This was clipped from a magazine many years ago. I can't remember which one, but this is a nice snack for a light summer afternoon, with margaritas of course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 flour tortillas, fajita-size
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1CRISPS: Preheat oven to 375°F Line two baking sheets with foil. Cut each tortilla in half crosswise, then cut each half into 4 triangles.
- 2In small bowl, toss cheese with cumin. Sprinkle some of the mixture on each triangle. Bake for 10 minutes, or until nicely browned. Remove from oven, loosen with spatula and let cool.
- 3SALSA: In small saucepan over high heat, bring orange juice to boil, cooking til reduced to 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes. Pour into serving bowl and let cool slightly. Add remaining salsa ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Serve surrounded with crisps.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Tortilla Crisps With Citrus Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g