1/6 Photos of Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster)
From a local TV Cookbook called "KCTS Chefs 2004". This was sent in by the "Culinary Manager" at a Red Lobster Restaurant. There is no MILK in the recipe like a lot of the copy cat recipe ask for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Garlic Bread Topping
- 1Mix ingredients in the order shown. (For biscuits).
- 2Do not over mix, which causes biscuits to be tough.
- 3Drop biscuits onto a nonstick cookie sheet.
- 4Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5Prepare garlic bread topping by mixing ingredients together.
- 6After cooking biscuits dab each one with the topping using a pastry brush and serve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster)
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 416.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g