From a local TV Cookbook called "KCTS Chefs 2004". This was sent in by the "Culinary Manager" at a Red Lobster Restaurant. There is no MILK in the recipe like a lot of the copy cat recipe ask for.
- Mix ingredients in the order shown. (For biscuits).
- Do not over mix, which causes biscuits to be tough.
- Drop biscuits onto a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare garlic bread topping by mixing ingredients together.
- After cooking biscuits dab each one with the topping using a pastry brush and serve.