Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, Sharp, Shredded, 1C
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice, Fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and then crumbled
- 4 slices bread, Buttered
- 1 slice tomatoes
- Beat the cheddar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper until fluffy.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Add the crumbled bacon.
- Spread 2 Tbls of the mixture on each slice of bread.
- Arrange lettuce and tomato on two slices and top with remaining bread slices.
This is SO GOOD!! I put it on my baked potato. Next time I make it, I\\\'ll add some chopped pecans.